Every gift supports our mission to:
- grow and care for the BFI National Archive, the world’s largest film and television archive
- offer the widest range of UK and international screen culture to audiences through our online and in-venue programmes and festivals
- use our knowledge to educate and deepen public appreciation and understanding of film, TV and the moving image
- support creativity and actively seek out the next generation of UK creators
- work with the government and industry to ensure the continued growth of the UK ’s screen industries
To find out more about how your donations support the BFI , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
UK tax payer
For every £1 you give to the BFI , we will receive an extra 25p from HMRC at no extra cost to you through the Gift Aid scheme. To join the scheme and enable the BFI to make these claims, we need a completed Gift Aid declaration form to accompany your donation, if you have not already provided the BFI one in the past four years. The form can be found here:
US tax payer
You can support the BFI by giving to the American Friends of the BFI , a 501 (c) (3) charity. Your gift will be tax deductible for US income tax purposes, reducing the cost of the donation by up to 35%.
For more information, contact:
+44 (0) 20 7815 4605